Freebie 8 1/2 x 11 Templates - #14 - #16

I think its time for another freebie! I've been scrapping a lot lately--I'm all caught up through April! Yay! Only two months behind for my 2014 book! It makes me happy to be keeping up--every month I get behind, the memories get less and less vivid. Anyway, I chose three of my layouts and made them into templates for you! A couple things to keep in mind about the way I do this:

1. These files are set to 11x17--in other words, one spread of two 8 1/2 x 11 pages. 

2. Often I have the borders for pictures as a different layer--that way you can recolor it and add styles to it easily. Use the paint bucket or double click on the layer and go to layer styles to make it look the way you want.

3. Any flowers or silhouettes you see can be removed to add your own elements and silhouetted photos--they are there only to give you an idea of where to put your elements. 

4. These templates are designed to flow easily across both pages--pay attention to the guides and choose your pictures carefully for the photos that are near the center or edges so that nothing of importance will be cut off. Some photos are purposely in the margins.

5. The easiest way to use a template is to use clipping masks. Pull the picture or paper that you want to use so that is it is on top of the layer you want to clip it into. Then hold down the ALT key and put your cursor between the two layers. A small triple circle icon will appear. Click, and the the picture will be clipped in. 

So, below are three new templates, and following that are some examples of what the templates look like when completed!




Template #14


Template #15

Kit: Blush Beauty by Trixie Scraps



Kit: One Year Older by Lindsay Jane



No comments:

Post a Comment