*If you want to see any of my other box designs, pull down the "Projects with Photoshop" menu on the right.
**I also created a second, similar soap box pattern in my next post that has an attached lid.
For this box, I have several downloads for you.
Soap Box Photoshop File
Soap Box PDF
3. A free printable, downloadable and uneditable box made using JennCK's kit, Cutoff's and Flipflops.
To create your own box in Photoshop using a kit you own, follow these directions:
1. Download the PSD file. Unzip it.
Remember to place all elements for the bottom INBETWEEN the lid lines and the fill.
3. Pull in the paper you would like to use for your bottom. Make sure it is inbetween the bottom lines and the bottom fill layer. Place it directly on top of the Bottom Fill layer.
4. Do Alt+CTRL+G, or Layer>Create Clipping Mask. The paper is now "clipped" to the right size, but you can still move it around and edit it. (For fuller instructions on clipping masks, see Lesson 24.)
5. Pull in other elements you would like to decorate your box with.
When you do, make sure you pull it in on top of the paper layer you just did. Then, do ALT+CTRL+G again to put it in the same mask.
7. When finished, print it on sturdy white cardstock.