"Who Do I Look Like?" page

I just finished up this page tonight and I love it so much I wanted to post it here! I am trying to get my 2011 Yearbook done by February 1st--so I've been scrapping like crazy. Doesn't help that my computer was in the shop for 11 days, and that Photoshop wouldn't pull up and I had to re-install it--anyway, it's been crazy! I just want to get this book done! When I do, I will be sure to post about the results on this blog!

Anyway, I decided to do a page called "Who do I look like?" because it's the #1 topic of discussion when people see my twins. I know such conjecture is common with all babies, but like everything else, its double with twins. Especially when my twins look NOTHING alike. So there's a lot of speculation. People tend to say that Scarlett, with her dark hair and eyes, looks like her dad. While Ripley, with her blond hair and blue eyes, looks like me. But looking at baby pictures tells a different story.

So I gathered some baby pictures of family members that look like my babies and did a page about it. I got my inspiration for the design from StefStyle--I LOVE her stuff, as I have mentioned many times on this blog. I remembered this page she did that I saw years ago on her blog, and never forgot it. I loved her design for a family tree page.
So I wanted to do something similar, with the same kind of feel. I have to say I just love the way the page turned out! Here is MY page...

 

I just love the way it turned out!

1 comment:

  1. I think we can absolutely confirm that the twins DON'T look like you! What a cute page idea- I love it! And yes, Ripley really is the spittin' image of her Daddy, I will conceed she looks more like him than me.

    ReplyDelete