Quick Tips 3: Closing Files

I've been using Photoshop for seven years. And I just discovered this little trick by accident today. It excited me so I thought I'd do a quick tip about it.

You find that when you digital scrap you end up with A LOT of files open on your computer. They can be a pain to manage. I know, I know, I should just close them when I'm done as I go. But I don't. So I always have tons of stuff open.

Did you know that if you double click on the PS icon, they immediately close? Why this is any faster than clicking on the x close box, I don't know. It just is. Somtimes I can only see the left side of the file and not the right. For some reason, this made me excited. Sorry. This is a really lame tip. You are probably thinking, "Duh Megan! I totally knew that! Where have you been!" But that's pretty much what my Quick Tips section is for--all those little things that you didn't know you could do and are a total "aha" moment when you figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment